The State Business Leadership Conference (SBLC) is the premier event in the spring for California PBL and the first level of the national business competition program. Participants have exciting opportunities to:
- Compete in over 60 business and career preparation competitions!
- Run for a state officer position!
- Be recognized with scholarships for demonstrating a passion for “Service, Education, and Progress!”
- Show your spirit in the entertaining Ms. Phi Beta Lambda competition and raise funds for our partner the March of Dimes!
- Network with FBLA-PBL members from across the state, as well as with national leaders!
For more information visit the California PBL homepage at capbl.org